If you are in a hurry and just want to find out what the best eucalyptus candle is, then we recommend Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief as the best one.
Scented candles are a terrific way to calm everything down and promote relaxation.
A scented candle is exactly like your perfume. It’s a matter of personal preference. Which is why I went searching for the best eucalyptus candle on the market. So keep reading to find the right one for you.
In this article, we’re going to review the following eucalyptus candles:
- Yankee Candle Premium Grade Paraffin Wax
- Wax and Oils Soy Wax Scented Candles
- Village Candle Glass Jar
- Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief
- Chesapeake Bay Scented Candle
What to Look for in a Eucalyptus Candle
Finding the best candle for you can be tricky. While it’s true that you can sniff an unlit candle. This gives you a basic idea of what the smells like. But the truth is you really won’t know the actual scent of your candle until you light it up.
Use these tips to help you choose the best-scented candle for you.
- Type of wax
- Type of wick
- Container design
- Burn time
Benefits of Using Eucalyptus Candles
Some benefits of eucalyptus candles are:
- Improve air quality
- Boost respiratory system
- Clear sinuses
- Relieve headaches
- Increase mental clarity
- Deter insects
Different Types of Candle Wax
Here are the most common types of wax candles.
Soy wax is all-natural. It’s renewable and biodegradable, which means they’re the safest option. The best feature of soy wax is that it emits a clean burn that lasts longer than other types of wax.
It can be safely used in small areas. Also, it easily washes off with some soap and water.
This is the most common type of wax. It’s used to make highly scented candles. The downside is it emits more soot and toxic smoke in comparison to other types of wax.
Another natural ingredient, beeswax also gives a honey-like, sweet fragrance. Its flame gives off a warm, soothing glow.
It’s best used with people who suffer from allergies, asthma, or other respiratory problems. It gives a clean burn. Plus, the wax doesn’t drip as much when compared with other types of wax due to its high melting point.
How Aromatherapy Candles Work
When you light up an aromatherapy candle, it releases essential oils into the air.
As you inhale the essential oils, you’re taking in the molecules of the oil. Once these molecules enter your respiratory system, it goes into your bloodstream.
When they reach your brain, they stimulate a physical and psychological reaction through your olfactory system. That’s the part of your brain connected to your sense of smell.
The Best Way to Store Your Candle
Eucalyptus oil is one of the strong essential oils. it has a great deal of staying power. Yet the scent may diminish with time.
The best way to store any type of all-nature scented essential oil candles is to keep it away from direct sunlight and any heat sources. A great place to keep your eucalyptus candle is a dark cupboard.
Disadvantages of Using Eucalyptus Candles
A few of the downsides of using scented candles are:
- Give off carcinogenic toxic smoke similar to burning diesel fuel
- Can result in allergy-like symptoms if lit in places that aren’t well ventilated.
- Can make asthma symptoms worse
- May cause discoloration
Things to Watch Out for When Using Eucalyptus Candles
Important safety tips you should always follow with all types of candles:
- Use a heat-resistant surface
- Don’t leave a burning candle unattended
- Always extinguish a candle before leaving a room
Best Eucalyptus Candles Reviews
You’ll find your new scented candle from these 5 user favorites.
Yankee Candle Premium Grade Paraffin Wax: Best Rated
Available in an elegant, glass 22-ounce jar, this Yankee Candle is sure to impress. You can place it anywhere and it’ll add a touch of style to your room. It comes with a glass lid to help maintain the fragrance for as long as possible.
The Yankee scented candle provides a clean, refreshing aroma. You’ll feel energized and stimulated. Its ingredients consist of a blend of essential oils, such as eucalyptus, which gives off a clean, masculine scent.
The wick is made from 100% natural cotton fibers. It provides an even, long-lasting burn. Combined with the all-natural ingredients, this candle fills your room with a sensational aroma for a longer time, which can last for up to 150 hours.
At the same time, it has a moderate scent throw. I find it works well in well-ventilated hallways, bathrooms, or bedrooms.
It’s lightweight for its size with a weight of 2.52 lbs., which makes it the perfect size for any shelf.
- Eucalyptus essential oil gives a clean, masculine scent
- Pure cotton wick
- Premium-grade paraffin wax
- Gives off minimal smoke
- Has a moderate scent throw
- It’s best used for medium-sized rooms
- Burn time can last up to 150 hours
- Scent stays in the room even after you put out the candle
- Removable label for a customized look
- Elegant glass jar design
- Moderately priced
- Scent is very faint
- Lid doesn’t close the jar tightly
- After a short while, the scent fades and the essential oils lose their efficacy
Wax and Oils Soy Wax Scented Candles: Best Value
The beautifully designed Wax and Oils scented candles come in a set of three. Each candle is 8 ounces and weighs 1.76 lbs. each. I appreciate their convenient, compact size because it gives me more freedom to place them anywhere I want.
Their container is made of tin and comes with a tight-fitting lid. Another good feature is that their overall design makes them blend seamlessly with any decor in your home, office, or just about anywhere else.
Made with a blend of soy wax, I was happy to find minimal smoke. I also didn’t sense any overpowering toxic soot coming from the flame.
The wicks are made from pure cotton. Cotton wicks light up faster and provide taller frames than other types of wicks. Burn time can last for more than 20 hours.
This candle is infused with a variety of essential oils. You’ll find eucalyptus, peppermint, and cedarwood oils. this is a great combination of all-natural ingredients. They work to soothe, calm and relieve tension. Peppermint is known to awaken the senses and boost mental clarity.
This all-natural aromatherapy candle contains no dyes of any kind. It has a moderate scent throw, which means you can practically light it up anywhere to give a soothing, uplifting aroma to your room.
- Come 3 to a pack
- Compact, well-designed containers
- Tight-fitting lid prevents the fragrance and oils from fading over time
- Made with all-natural essential oils
- Pure cotton wicks
- Powerful decongestant
- Made from a blend of soy wax
- Burn time can last for 20 hours
- Doesn’t emit toxic soot or smoke
- Mild scent throw
- Scent can linger in the room even after you’ve put out the candle
- Gives the room a nice, relaxing, soft glow
- Best used in medium-sized rooms
- Great value for the price
- Solid tin walls prevent the light to emit as it should
- Doesn’t burn evenly or for as long as claimed by the manufacturer
Village Candle Glass Jar: Best Burn Time
The Village Candle in a decorative glass jar revitalizes and invigorates. Many scented candles promise an earthy, natural smell. Then, once you light them up, you get another scent entirely.
This candle lives up to its promise. It has a soothing scent that’s not too harsh to overload the senses. At the same time, it’s not too subtle either that you don’t even feel you’ve lit up an aromatherapy candle.
The combination of eucalyptus and spearmint essential oils make the perfect blend. They’re both soothing, yet invigorating.
Made with paraffin wax, this candle has a rich, green color. Its glass jar is premium, high-quality, and durable.
The jar comes with a glass lid. Be careful when using the lid because it doesn’t close tightly and may shatter.
One feature I like is the exclusive Dual Wick Technology, which is great because it provides a slow, consistent fragrance release over a longer time.
This technology also reduces the soot emitted from the 2 cotton wicks as it burns. Its average burn time is from 145 to 170 hours.
It comes in an elegant bottle. I especially love how it looks great and blends in nicely with all types of home or office decor. It’s available in a large size (26 ounces) and weighs 2.5 lbs.
- Dual Wick Technology
- Longest burn time, which can last up to 170 hours
- Scent lingers in the room even after you put out the candle
- Rich green colored paraffin wax
- Minimal soot and smoke
- High-quality glass jar
- Made with premium paraffin wax
- Pure cotton wicks
- Cleanses the air
- Gives off a sweet, calming aroma
- Enhances the quality of sleep
- Uplifts your mood
- Moderate scent throw
- Adds a soft, warm glow to the room
- Best used in medium-sized rooms
- Budget-friendly price
- The spearmint scent is too strong
- Jar lid isn’t well-designed
- After a few uses, the aroma and essential oils seem to evaporate
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief: Best Design
Bath and Body Works are known for their high-quality products. They’re also famous for their array of delicate fragrances and soothing aromas. This fantastic-smelling candle is no exception.
Its main ingredients are the soothing eucalyptus and reinvigorating spearmint essential oils. together they restore mental balance, alleviate stress, and regulates blood pressure levels.
Since it contains spearmint, this candle can help relieve cold symptoms. Spearmint essential oil is its ability to relieve congestion. I appreciate this feature considering the time my sinuses were flaring up. This candle did the trick and helped clear my congestion.
These two all-natural ingredients work together to give a strong scent throw. A candle’s scent throw refers to the ability of a candle’s scent to fill a room.
You’ll get a spa-like aroma once you light it up. Plus, the way the flame flickers also adds to that spa-like feeling.
It’s made with an exclusive blend of wicks and vegetable wax that burns evenly. This candle has an average burn time of 45 hours. That’s not bad for a 14.5-ounce jar.
The jar is available in either clear or green glass. Both allow the light of the flame to shine through. The candle measures about 4 inches wide and 3.5 inches tall, and weighs a little less than 2 lbs.
One feature I like is its 3-wick design. This design is efficient, gives more light, and more scent. It looks great anywhere you place it.
- Made with eucalyptus and spearmint essential oils
- The jar is well-designed
- Goes well with home decor
- 3-wick design for more burn time
- Comes with a decorative twist-on lid
- Made with a blend of vegetable wax
- Doesn’t emit soot or toxic smoke
- Purifies the air
- The aroma can linger in the room even after you’ve put out the candle
- Has a strong scent throw
- Best used in large areas
- Burn time can last up to 45 hours
- The smell may be too overwhelming for some users
- The lid doesn’t tightly close causing the scent and oils to evaporate and slowly fade with time
- 3 wicks must be regularly trimmed to avoid the problem of not properly burning
- Price is a bit high compared to other brands
Chesapeake Bay Scented Candle: Best Budget
The Chesapeake Bay aromatherapy candle invigorates and awakens. It’s made from a natural soy wax blend, which doesn’t emit toxic smoke. It also allows for a longer burn time, which in this case can be up to 70 hours.
The Chesapeake Bay candle mainly contains eucalyptus. You’ll also find lemongrass, spearmint, and peppermint oils. These ingredients blend nicely to give a pleasant botanical, earthy smell.
This candle’s scent isn’t overpowering. It’s subtle, yet soothing, at the same time. I like this feature because I can use it small or medium-sized rooms in my house without it being too strong.
you can buy this candle in small size, which comes is a 3-pack combo. There’s a medium (8 oz.) size, which you can purchase as one or as a pack of 2 candles. The large (12.5 oz.) size weighs 2.55 lbs.
The wick is made with pure cotton. This means you get plenty of burn time and longer flames.
All the products come in a soft yellow frosted jar. The design allows the flame to shine through as it burns. I love the relaxing, spa-like feeling that fills the room whenever I use this candle.
The candle comes with a wood lid to preserve the scent and maintain its efficacy. Make sure you cover the candle when you’re not using it.
- Beautifully designed soft yellow frosted glass jar
- Comes in an array of sizes and shapes
- Best used for small to medium-sized rooms, such as bathrooms, guest bedrooms, or living rooms
- Enhances your mood and boosts your mental clarity
- Gives a fresh, botanical scent that fills up the room even after you put out the candle
- Purifies the air
- Made with a combination of fragrant all-natural essential oils
- Candle burns evenly
- Made from a soy wax blend
- Doesn’t emit toxic soot or smoke
- Pure cotton wick
- Adds a nice, warm glow to the room
- Long burning time, which can last up to 70 hours
- Feature self-trimming and lead-free wicks
- Comes with a wood lid
- Price is affordable and budget-friendly
- Scent can be a bit mild for some users
- Has a weak scent throw
- The wooden lid doesn’t provide a snug fit
- The scent and essential oils seem to fade away with time
Enjoying a luxury scented candle is a great way to get rid of the day’s stress and anxiety. Finding the best eucalyptus candle means you get the best of both worlds; the essential oils and the glow of the candle itself.
Treat yourself with a little luxury with our top pick. You can’t go wrong with the Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Stress Relief.
Once you light it up, the aroma will take over your senses. You’ll feel calmer and in a better overall mental state. Plus, the price is quite nice, and you get a pretty bottle as well.