If you’re in a hurry and just want to know which scented candle would be the best for anxiety, then I would recommend,Craft & Kin Fresh Linen Scented Candle, as your best choice.
When anxiety kicks in, your brain might freeze, and it is not a pleasant situation. Some of us get anxiety attacks regularly. But for most of the human population, get anxious at one point or another.
Aromatherapy can help change your mood from anxiety to excitement. All scents are not made equal; some are better at meditation, while others will help you relax. You can burn candles that are made specifically for anxiety.
In this article, we’ll review 5 scented candles for anxiety. In a sense, the candles that liven a dull day for you. We’ll also show you how to choose the best scented candles for anxiety. Plus, share the benefits of the candles.
The Best Scented Candles for Anxiety Review
When you have anxious thoughts, your mind is unstable. You may not achieve much either at home or at your workplace. But when you tap on aromatherapy to relieve your mind of stress, you come up feeling upbeat and productive.
Here is a review of some of the scented candles that can help you relieve your body from stress.
1. Craft & Kin Fresh Linen Scented Candle
- HIGHLY SCENTED: Scented candles are meant to fill your space with aroma; we used the finest essential oils to fill your room with those beautiful...
- PREMIUM SOY CANDLE: Made with you and your family in mind, this 100% Natural Soy wax candle is safe to use, long burning, made with essential oils and...
- CALIFORNIA DESIGNED: We've been looking for these touch of gold amber glass candles for our own home for a long time. When we couldn't find exactly...
- OUR MISSION: The Craft & Kin Collection is carefully designed and crafted with your home and family in mind. We believe your home should be a...
- THE PERFECT GIFT: For the love of home. This amber glass candle is not only beautiful and decorative, it's safe to burn in your home . Gift yourself...
This scented candle is made from 100% pure soy wax. Furthermore, it is a hand-poured candle wholly created in the United States. It burns using a cotton wick and contains vital essential oils that make it great for aromatherapy.
They are well packaged in an amber gold glass covering that rhymes well with your overall home decor. Once you burn the craft and kin fresh linen candle, the air is filled with warm, relaxing energy that helps your mind regain its upbeat nature—no more stress for you.
The strong laundry scents go into the nose receptors through the nervous system to the Limbic —brain section to execute the desirable effects on a stressed person. This scented candle burn time is about 45 hours which lies on the lower end of the spectrum.
- The Craft and Kin candle is made up of pure soy wax and cotton wicks
- It has an appealing amber-gold packaging
- It offers a clean burn with no soot or toxicity
- Not all scents are detectable easily
2. Mrs. Meyer Clean Day Scented Soy Aromatherapy Candle
- This candle is made from plant-derived ingredients like soy wax and vegetable wax and other thoughtfully-chosen ingredients.
- Lead-free, long burning candle wick burns for 35 hours for a long-lasting Lavender scent
- Garden-inspired Lavender scented candle has an original and clean floral scent
- Comes in a recyclable glass candle jar - makes for an easy gift
- Mrs. Meyer's products are made with cruelty-free formulas and are Leaping Bunny certified.
If you are searching for a pocket-friendly option, then the Mrs. Meyer clean day scented soy candle is the right one for you. As the name implies, the manufacturer is famous for producing cleaning products.
The company offers eco-friendly waxes such as soy wax, vegetable wax coupled with a cotton wick. On the other hand, unlike their counterpart reviewed above, they do not use essential oils on this product.
They have replaced essential oils with synthetic fragrances. The synthetic fragrances are controlled through the compliant guidelines set by the research institute for fragrances materials and the international fragrance association.
When you burn these candles, your home feels like a comforting spa. Lavender is its main fragrance, and its containers are gorgeous. It comes with other fragrances. The burn time is about 35 hours.
- It has a potent scent
- It’s easily accessible.
- It is manufactured using soy wax and vegetable wax.
- It has an overbearing scent.
- Thirty-five hours isn’t as impressive, and its short wick contributes to that.
3. For Seraphine Whitby Candle
- Dreamy Fragrance: Containing notes of sea salt, violet, and vetiver, this fresh and floral candle captures the essence of morning walks on a misty...
- Clean and Sustainable: Carefully crafted with RSPO-certified palm wax and essential oils, our candles are created without parabens, phthalates, and...
- Whimsical Design: Add a pop of personality to your home decor with our charming candle designs. Each candle is created to bring as much joy as your...
- Long Lasting Candle: Featuring a reusable ceramic container, this luxury 17 oz scented candle boasts an 80-hour burn time to envelop your surroundings...
- Thoughtful Gift: Designed to captivate both scent and sight, our candles engage the senses and evoke cherished memories, making them a thoughtful gift...
The name smells of luxury, not in a splashy way but typical French fashion. In essence, the L’or de seraphine is a collection of premium scented candles that pay homage to the french exquisiteness.
Now, if you wish to make a bold statement, you may spend on the L’or seraphine. It offers the perfect balance with the ceramic container, which adds to your home decor and sits neatly as a piece of beautiful art in your home.
The candle releases the fragrances in the right portions. Its DNA contains a mixture of palm wax and essential oils plus a reliable cotton wick. You do get value for your money as far as the exquisite stance is concerned. Most importantly, you enjoy eighty hours of burn time with this premium candle collection.
One of its fragrances composes a sea salt, vetiver, and violet that will inspire you and lift your spirits to new lengths. That way, your upbeat motion leads to enhanced productivity.
- Aesthetically appealing glass container.
- It oozes a fragrance designed og calm.
- The scent is not unique.
4. Wild Beautiful Free Peace Gorilla Luxury Candle
- WILD BERRIES, ROSE, and WINTER SPICE: Peace is a Balancing Candle Perfect for Meditation, Relaxation, and Stress Relief. Naturally Calming Anxiety...
- HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: Expeller Pressed Organic Coconut Wax Blended with 100% Pure Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oils – Hand Poured into a Reusable 24K...
- KIDS & PETS: Clean Burning Aromatherapy Grade Essential Oil Candle - A Step Above Organic - Without Harmful Solvents, Fragrances, Sprays, Metals,...
- ANIMAL COMPASSION: Vegan, Cruelty Free, Eco-Friendly, and Ethical - Wild Beautiful Free Gives 10% to Gorilla, Elephant, and Lion Rescue Sanctuaries
- MADE IN USA: Hand Poured with Love in the USA – NEW IMPROVED BOX DESIGN - Gold Stamped Sturdy 2-Piece Gift Box w/ Tissue Paper - Candle Volume: 7.5...
This particular scented candle is excellent for small spaces. This candle is subtle with its vanilla and lavender blend. If you have a home office, place the wild, beautiful, free-piece gorilla luxury candle.
In addition, the candle is manufactured with natural coconut wax, wick, plus a plethora of essential oils.
The candles are hand-poured into a gold-plated container (24 karat gold). You may choose to recycle the glass if the animal candle fizzles out. The burn time on this candle is about 60 hours. It comes in several fragrances such as cedarwood, cinnamon, wildberry, and roses.
Experts say that you can either use the aromas alone or blend them to form compelling aromas. In a sense, aromas are compounds derived from essential oils that help in alleviating related mental conditions.
- It is manufactured from 100% natural coconut wax
- 10 % of the proceeds go to support animal sanctuaries.
- It is excellent for small spaces around your home
- It comes in several fragrances
- Produces a black smoke that would stain walls in your home
- The scent is not as strong as others in the review.
5. Way Out West Aromatherapy Scented Candles
- Nice Relaxation Gift - Anyone will feel special with these beautiful, wonderfully scented jar candles, hand poured with fragrant, Fields of Lavender...
- Long Lasting and High Quality - Every scented candle will give 40+ hours of pleasure - Each soy candle is fully fragranced top to bottom- the...
- American made - Perfume grade essential oils, cotton core wicks, American soy wax & glass
- Special Gift Box - Candles are beautifully packaged in a cute, sturdy box for safe arrival - ready to enjoy or give as a gift for any special occasion
- Reusable Glass Jars - Feel good about using the jars again for a variety of purposes in your home or office
The way out west aromatherapy candles come as a pack of two candles. They comprise high-quality, high-ranked aromatherapy candles on Amazon. It weighs about 8 ounces and boasts a 40 hour burn time. Well, the burn time is at the lower end of the spectrum. However, the candles are made from organic soy wax.
The company has a rich candle-making history that dates back to 30 years ago. They have been designing and manufacturing the candles in small batches while incorporating widely accepted and respected ingredients such as soy wax, not toxic cotton wicks, and pure essential oils.
The specific scented candles contain other essential oils such as geranium, sweet orange lavender, and lemongrass. That way, customers are spoilt for choice with these candles. But it doesn’t hurt to confirm the scent through the labeling.
The manufacturers deliver some with two labelings, “premium fragrance oil” and “pure essential oil.” Again, customers get to enjoy the gift packaging alongside a wick dipper. If you are fond of large jars, they got those too.
Some of the customers that have purchased this product are satisfied with the outcome and the anxiety reliever. For most scented candles customers, finding a pure original essential oils product is a tall order.
When you come across such an original mixture of pure calming effects, then you are pleased. For some customers, the synthetic scents are bothersome, especially with sinuses, and cause migraines.
So organic essential oils are such a relief for such kinds of people. The smell that oozes from this candle has a fresh scent even as you walk out; therefore, if you haven’t tried one, you should!
- It’s made of natural ingredients
- It comes in different scents
- It has a low burn time
Anxiety can be overwhelming, not such a pleasant situation. That said, the right fragrance can get you in high spirits in no time. Once you discover the power of the best scented-candles for anxiety, you can never go back.
You have the power to change your mood, mindset making a 360 turnaround with constituent use. Honestly, anyone who has experienced the power of aromatherapy won’t mind waxing lyrical about their calming and uplifting effects.
When you allow the energy to flow in a room at home or the office, you liven up the moods of those around you too. Their natural essence breathes life into sluggish souls, infecting everyone with the bubbly bug as the wick burns.
There’s a lot that goes into creating scented candles that differentiate them from regular candles. Besides the natural extracts, there is an emphasis on aesthetics too.
The mayo clinic published an article explaining the journey scents take—first stimulating the smell receptors in your nose, travel through the nervous system to the Limbic system (the part of the brain that controls emotions).
Essentially, best scented-andles for anxiety help you live a more focused and holistic life. Therefore, the scented candles will occupy the space invaded by stress and change your mood entirely.
Even so, how do you settle on the best-scented candle for anxiety?
In the next section, we’ll look at some of the things you need to look for in candles for anxiety.
First in line is the scent of the candles, in which case is the fragrance contained in them. Now here is why it gets tricky—the choice of scent is a personal preference. You should know that similar scented candles might smell differently.
If you are not excited about a particular fragrance, it won’t change your mood. In fact, It could do the opposite.
Before you settle on a candle scent, you need to go through reviews. Consume as much information about the essential oils as possible. You need to know what you need to achieve with the scented candles. In this case, you wish to deal with your anxieties.
Not all essential oils and thus scented candles are made the same. The designers create them with specific physical and mental advantages.
Let’s look at some of the benefits of the natural extracts below.
- With Rosemary, you get that calming effect when the scents hit your nose receptors.
- Lavender; this popular natural extract offers mind and body relaxation and an excellent cure for insomnia
- Peppermint is the happy extract.
- Citrus is composed of lemon, orange, and grapefruits are uplifting fragrances.
- Eucalyptus helps treat sore throat, fever, cold, and coughs because of its decongestion and antibacterial properties. In air fresheners, toothpaste and lotions, eucalyptus is used as an antiseptic
- Bergamot will improve anxiety, insomnia, pain, and anxiety.
Trial and error will help you find the best scent for you. It’s advisable to experiment on several fragrances to find the one best suited for you.
Burn time has everything to do with value for money. The longer the candle burns, the more value you get. In essence, when it burns for longer, it means you do not replace it often, saving money in the process.
Surprisingly, the volume does not equate to a longer burn time. A longer burn time is a perfect indication of the overall value for you. Burn time is indicated on the labeling. It ranges from 40 hours in the lower end of the spectrum to 80 hours in the higher end of the spectrum.
For practical usage, it’s advisable to use your scented candle for an average of six hours at a time. It could burn for longer, but this type of usage will help you enjoy the relaxing and calming effect optimally.
And then, of course, it prevents overheating and unbalanced burning.
The ingredients include fragrance, wax type, and the wicks type, and they matter a lot. Natural extracts have an advantage over synthetic ingredients. Synthetic fragrances are not as strong as natural fragrances.
Paraffin tends to rank low because of toxicity and soot produced. On the other hand, soy wax is perfect, while beeswax is the most expensive to produce.
Next, you need to examine the wicks. The most common wicks materials are cotton and hemp.
In the past, lead core wicks were a challenge(they caused poisoning) until they were banned in 2003 by the Consumer Product Safety Commission. Cotton is a popular and effective wick material; select a candle with such a wick.
As far as fragrances are concerned, you need to confirm whether they are natural, synthetic, or a combination of both. Checking the type of fragrances used allows you to ensure that there are no poisonous chemicals used. The synthetic pigments and dyes will feature in some of the most popular candles.
Scented candles provide a desirable ambiance and atmosphere
The scented candles offer a wonderfully comforting and relaxing environment for you. The atmosphere is intimate and cozy. If you are at home, this sets the stage for changing the mood from anxiety to bubbliness.
Your home will always feel welcoming and warm, even for regulars like yourself. If we go back to the science behind the process, it seems that candles evoke a sense of creativity when you relax.
Once you have been through the scented candles ritual, you come out calm and productive. Light the candle as you imbibe the gentleness to the soul they offer.
Health benefits associated with Scented candles
When you think of it, mental health and self-care are critical aspects of daily living. When the mind is well, the rest of the body functions optimally. The scented candles help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Scented candles are known to wade off the anxious feeling when you are overwhelmed with anxiety and self-doubt.
Some of the candles are harmful to your health. Watch out for such kinds of candles, Be on the lookout for the type of ingredient used in your candle choice.
Smell has a close relation to memory. Therefore, that’s why people can easily connect particular moments to a specific memory that occurred in the past. The scented candles help your memory to improve.
When some people wish to remember their loved ones, they may light particular scents to set the mood right. And when you have lovely moments, you do not develop anxious thoughts.
When you get anxious thoughts, scents help to change moods. The essential oils and fragrances are known to help arrest a rather precarious situation.
In the end, your mental wellness is critical. If it deteriorates, you lose the capability to function normally. The remarkable thing is that the scented candles will offer a relaxing and calming solution. To start with, you need to pick the right scent. You know, that fragrance that calms your overwhelmed spirit.
Not only do the scented candles tackle anxieties, but they also help manage stress and depression. Whichever the case, you have a soothing solution. When choosing the most suitable scented candles, you can look for scents, ingredients, and burn time.
Select the most comfortable scent for use when you get anxious. You can start with Craft & Kin Fresh Linen Scented Candle and experience some of the benefits.
Remember that the burn time signifies the overall longevity of a candle. The ingredient and production process determine the outcome. It also allows you to identify the best scented-candles for anxiety.