- Tobacco Outlet Products Smoke Odor Exterminator (Lavender with Chamomile)
- PURGGO Car Air Freshener
- Ozium Smoke and Odors Eliminator Gel
- Smoke Odor Exterminator Candle
- California Home Goods CHG-CHAR500
Everything you need to know about an air freshenersAir fresheners are anything made for the consumer that is supposed to make air in a room, car or any enclosed space smell fresh and clean. The products come in a variety of forms like, aerosol which is most widely known for, candles, potpourri, and gels. It’s such a huge business and will definitely never get outdated or obsolete. Innovations have allowed these air fresheners to evolve into various forms of applications like electronic air cleaners, Ionizers and mechanical air filters and not just your standard spray. Each variation of the product is customized for different purposes so find what is best suited for your needs.
Air Fresheners Buyer’s Guide
Types of air freshener you needAs we’ve mentioned, there are tons of air fresheners out there suited for a variety of needs. Air fresheners come in spray (aerosol) form and that’s like 90 percent of it. These are suitable for a variety of applications and a variety of areas. You want a more sensual way to freshen up the place, use scented candles. Air fresheners also come in a form of a gel or something like an air filter. There are automatic devices nowadays that would automatically freshen up the room’s air for you. Need one for your cupboard or drawer or your car? You’ll have loads to choose from. Also some larger applications of the air freshener like in hotel lobbies, restrooms and huge spaces would require more effective application and higher quality air fresheners to make sure your business areas are covered and won’t turn customers away just because of bad smell.
Scented or unscentedYou have an option to go for scented air fresheners if you want an additional relaxing smell to freshen up your surroundings or go for the unscented ones. Some people have breathing problems from mild to serious conditions like asthma that may not be exposed to the chemical that comes with scented air fresheners. So do what is best for you.
Ease of applicationShouldn’t be too hard right? Some come with easy to spray containers. As mentioned, some are automatic air fresheners and filters. But take note that not every area that needs to be freshened up are easy access areas, so choose wisely based on the packaging of the product you are about to purchases.
Fragrance styleBetter to freshen up the mood with your favorite scent right? Sure, there are tons of scents to choose from, you can go for a flowery smell, fruity smell or maybe just a plain old clean smell. Scents like tropical or Hawaiian breeze are also available. Take your pick!
Natural Air Fresheners?Air fresheners’ flavors and scents came from nature, so it’s only natural that we can DIY our very own air freshener. Here is a list of what you can choose from for your next DIY project:
- Perfect for a fresh clean scent inside your home.
- Tea tree Eucalyptus
- Herb like aroma for that invigorating clean scent.
- Lavender Chamomile
- Perfect scent for relaxation especially after that long day’s work. Spray on your bedroom of in your pillow for a good night’s sleep.
- Grapefruit, Tangerine and Lime
- Refreshing scent perfect for a brand new day. Can boost your energy.
- Orange Rose
- Also great for boosting your mood. Great feminine scent.
- Citrus Lavender
- Great for relaxation and at the same time mental clarity.
- A great pick me up scent when you are gearing up to start your day.
- Great warm wood smell, to get a boost for the day. Also a great masculine scent.
- Eucalyptus and Tea tree oil combination should provide an almost zen like scent for your space.
The Air Freshener DilemmaThere have been numerous claims that using artificial air fresheners is probably not the best way to go. There have been health issues and warnings for chemicals it could possibly contain. Some say even the experts or pro air fresheners say that this might be true, but only to some extent. There are studies that prove that the right amount of usage of air fresheners might actually prevent or reduce the harmful effects of the different elements on the air like germs, dust, and irritants. And we like to think so too. Everything in moderation should be all right and there sure is a need for it. Terrible odors and smell from smoke of any kind can affect not only our mood or health but also the lifespan of our furniture and of other things in our house. And what about your car? That family trip shouldn’t be ruined by a bad smell. Air fresheners are also known to combat diseases like the common cold as it stops the virus from spreading maybe even eliminating it. Sure, there’s room for improvement but there’s definitely enough innovation today to keep us from harm. Our sense of smell is powerful and it could determine the outcome of our day. You may also want to read my review about the best air purifiers for smoke. Before we proceed with the reviews here’s a video about Air Freshener:
Best Air Freshener for Smoke ReviewsWhat do people say about it? This product has rave reviews online. A lot of praise is into the air freshener’s perfect lavender smell. Also a lot of the other products of this company is highly reputable and is also praised of their other line of scents. Also great for pet smells and all sorts of odor. Pros
- Perfect lavender smell
- Great quality air freshener
- Tested and proven smoke and odor eliminator
- Long lasting
- Smell can be too overpowering
- All natural
- Made responsibly
- Great long lasting air freshener
- Deodorizer and air purifier
- Absorbs smoke and all sorts of odor
- Product only designed for cars
- Great quality
- Long lasting
- Popular product and brand
- Easy to carry
- Highly recommended by experts
- Only for small offices or spaces
- Not as effective on some surfaces
- Very good scent eliminating odor completely
- Very efficient
- Long lasting
- Very good reviews online
- Best in the market
- Will need more for bigger rooms
- Some problem with the wick
- All natural air freshener
- Comes in multiple size options
- Long lasting and reusable
- Great design, comes in other colors
- Not as fast acting as competitors
- Minimal fragrance
Final WordsWe hope that our list of the best air fresheners for smoke has helped you a lot. We know why you are here, you are here to make a decision and we hoped we accomplished just that. There are tons of products to choose from and definitely it could get tricky at times. My favorite is Tobacco Outlet Products Smoke Odor Exterminator, It is easy to use and you can feel the effect immediately. No matter what you choose, choose what is best for your family and your wellbeing. Watch out for harmful chemicals and use only as to what is required and necessary. Enjoy your day and we hope we have boosted your energy for what lies ahead.